1st PUCH supply → 2nd PUCH spread → 3rd component charging (automatic) → 4th nitrogen filling → 5th adhesion → 6th cooling → 6th blade (inkjet method) → product discharge
· Check the alarm and message for each process.
· Prevention of poor opening of POUCH (charging, SEALING).
· Manual operation by process.
· Production quantity and total production quantity counters.
· SEALING HEATER open circuit alarm.
10–12 packs/min (based on 50 g)
* Its compact design and slip type allow for mobile installation in small places and good space utilization.
<Operation by process>
A. Automatic supply of POUCH
* Automatically supplied by AIR vacuum PAD and AIR cylinder when 100 to 200 sheets of POUCH are loaded onto the loader.
B. POUCH OPEN
* A.After receiving and transporting PUCH in the process, open the top bag using vacuum air pad and wind.
C. Input the ingredients (automatic)
* B. Receive the opened PUCH in the process and automatically measure the ingredients.
D. Nitrogen charging (automatic)
* C. In the process, the POUCH is supplied with the ingredients and automatically charged with nitrogen.
E. Finger cylinder close
* D. After charging nitrogen in the process, close the POUCH.
F. POUCH TRANSFER
* E.In the process, various tongs cylinders mounted on the lower end of the closed pouch are operated and then transferred to each process cylinder position.
* F. Perform the PUCH SEALING transferred in the process.
* G, After transferring the SEALED POUCH in the process, cool it down.
I. Seal (inkjet printing method) = Option
* H, After transferring the cooled POUCH in the process, seal it.
J. Product emissions
* I, Cool and seal in the process before discharging.
<Production specifications by process>
A. POUCH HEIGHT DEVICE= (optional)
* POUCH: Automatic up and down adjustment by cylinder drive.
(Width): Manual adjustment by inserting the guide plate inside the POUCH loader.
* Drive: Pneumatic.
* Materials used: PLATE: AL6061, SUS304.
ROUND BAR: SUS304.
VACUUM PAD: Silicon (Ø20) 2-tier pleated
SOLENOID VALVE, AIR CYLINDER, (TPC).
B. POUCH upper and lower lashes
* VACUUM: Both ends of the POUCH.
VACUUM PAD: Silicon (Pi15) 2-layer corrugated (upper).
VACUUM PAD: Silicon (Pi30) 1st Stage (Lower).